Asian ear cleaners have a long history and culture behind them. It is not uncommon to see ear cleaning offered as service at beauty salons and hairdressers. However, asian ear cleaning tools see their biggest use in social settings where they are used by a friend or loved one.
Ear cleaning is believed to have a range of health benefits. Additionally, because many people believe that the nerves in our ears are connected to other parts of our body (in the same sense as accupuncture), the removal of earwax using these tools is often seen as a relaxing and healthy activity.
Asian ear cleaners are traditionally made from bamboo or precious metals such as silver or gold, but more commonly now, from stainless steel or plastic. See below for a range of ear cleaning tools for yourself and for the other people in your life.
- Material: Bamboo, Wood
- Ear Spoon Size(Approx): 6 x 4mm / 0.24″ x 0.15″(L*W)
- Total Size (Max. Approx): 12.5 x0.4cm / 4.9″ x 0.15″(L*W)
- Weight: 7g
- Package Content: 5 x Earpick
- Material: Bamboo
- Length: 4 3/4 inches, Diameter: 4mm
- Mascot is just a snap on, string or mascot is removable.
- The pattern of fortune baby and the color of string may be different from the picture.
- Made of 304 stainless steel, durable and no rust, easy to clean and sterilize
- Double ended design offers scoop for removing ear wax on one side and massaging on the other
- Portable and lightweight with a plastic storage box to keep it from dust
- Very effective at removing wax build up or impacted wax
- Skid resistance design is safe for you and your family
- Designed to be a practical and easy-to-use for good ear hygiene
- An inexpensive way to quickly clean ears and remove built up wax
- Widely used in doctor offices, medical clinics and hospitals world wide
- Medical grade stainless steel construction ensures constant durability
- Skid resistant design, safe tool for personal and family use
- Size: 2 cm by 15 cm.
- Materials: Latest Eco-Friendly ABS.1 set
- Includes 2 earpick tips, 1 tweezer tip and button battery.
- Very effective as it has an LED light.
- Has several different tools for various wax positions and ear canal sizes.
- Material : Plastic
- Color: Black / White
- Scoop Tip Width : 0.5cm / 0.2”
- Spiral Tip Diameter : 0.4cm / 0.16”
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length: 2 3/4″
- Can be hung on a key chain, convenient and comfortable
- Displays the Chinese characters “Beautiful Everyday”
Method of Use
Want to try cleaning someone’s ears? The best method is to have them lie down in your lap. This position allows you easy access to their ears and allows your partner to more easily relax. While this procedure can be done by a parent or friend, it is often done by lovers to show their intimacy and vulnerability with each other. No matter who your partner is however, it is important to closely listen to them and watch for any signs of discomfort or pain.
Note: Consult your health care professional if you believe you have any underlying health issue. The use of ear cleaners (including q-tips) to remove wax is discouraged by some health professionals for fear of damaging the ear and causing infections.